Comboni College of Science and Technology and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) agreed to cooperate for the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+Ka107 programme.
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is the best university in Spain according to the Shanghai Ranking for technological programs. You find further information about his university here: > http://www.upv.es
One week in 2022 according to the agreement between the CCST lecturers and the UPV hosting lecturers.
The selected lecturers will exchange experiences and explore fields of research and collaboration in common.
Full time lecturers of the fields of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Business Administration.
to the Wakil or to Mr. Mustafa Ali Sati.
The application should content:
1. Personal CV in English;
2. Motivation letter where the applicant expresses the reasons why he/she wishes to participate in this exchange and defines his/her field of research at present. In this letter, the lecturer may draft a work plan with the UPV and justify the added value of the mobility and the expected outcomes and impact (e.g. on the professional development of the teaching staff member and on the competences of students at both institutions);
3. Certificate of English of having passed “Intermediate level” according to the CCST Short Courses standards or equivalent certificate. If the candidate never sat for that test, he/she can sit for Placement Test at the Short Courses Reception at any time. The College would be available to pay for the test.
The Selection committee will consider the following criteria:
1. The level of English(from 0 to 3)
2. Motivation letter with draft of work plan (from 0 to 4)
3. Applicant's curriculum vitae (from 0 to 3)
After this process, the selection committee will present the eligible CCST candidates to the UPV. Then both universities will choose the lecturers who will participate in the exchange.