Comboni College of Science and Technology and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) agreed to cooperate for the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+Ka107 programme.
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a leading university in Spain in technological fields. You find further information about this university here: > https://erasmus-ka107.webs.upv.es
One week in 2023 or 2024 according to the agreement between the CCST selected lecturer and the UPV hosting lecturer.
The selected lecturers will exchange experiences and explore fields of research and collaboration in common. It will also be possible to attend staff training programs for professional skills in international relations and languages.
Lecturers whose field of expertise is related to Computer Science or IT and the level of English is at least B1.
to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The application should contain:
1. Personal CV in English.
2. Motivation letter where the applicant expresses the reasons why he/she wishes to participate in this exchange, defines his/her field of research at present and a short summary of the intended activities.
3. Work plan proposal.
4. Certificate of English if present.
The Selection committee will consider the following criteria:
1. The level of English: up to 2 points.
2. Motivation letter: up to 2 points.
3. Applicant's curriculum vitae: up to 2 points.
4. Proposed work plan: up to 2 points. This section will take into account the added value of mobility (for both institutions and for the participant) and the expected impact and results.
5. The level of Spanish Language demonstrated through the presentation of the certificate of the courses passed in the Short Courses of this language. DELE certificate is considered as an added value: up to 2 points.
Considering the particular situation of the country and that entry visas to Spain are just granted from Cairo and Addis Abeba, logistic issues may also condition the selection.